Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Elegant" Scrambled Eggs

I have heard that scrambled eggs can be "as elegant as the additions you dress them up with."  My view on that?  UMMM..No. 
 Scrambled eggs are an easy meal for kids (who aren't allergic, as mine are) and also an even easier thing to cook for Josh when he complains there is nothing to eat for breakfast.  I've never been a really big fan, I usually go for poached or over-easy.
Today however, with the boys gone and Cakes already taking a nap, I got hungry and decided what could be easier than some scrambled eggs?  Well...then I opened the drawer in the fridge for some cheese and saw the smoked salmon, so I started thinking...oooo, I think I still have some chives.  No, I don't.  Well fresh parsley could work!  And some chopped up red onion???  Yes! 
Well, I have to tell you...scrambled eggs might be my new thing.   Adding, of course, anything that might be available in the fridge.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment