Thursday, February 17, 2011

OH Geez...Really? It was that easy to start a blog?

Ok, so here we go.  I had a dream last night about that movie Julie and Julia.  So now I have to start a blog?  Making recipes?  YES!  Obviously.
I am, by no means, a chef or a cook, but I do know my way around the kitchen and I certainly have a "stocked pantry".  Years of trying things leads to this. 
My family, who consists of Josh (not quite yet my husband, but sure as heck should be), 38 years old...Marcus (my son, who is 6, from a previous marriage)...and Eva ("Cakes" as we like to call her, 14 months), are all SUPER DUPER picky eaters!  Ah hahahaha!  This makes me laugh, because I, I AM THE ONE WHO COOKS.  So basically you have no options.  You eat or you are hungry.  They will not like this project at all!  But, I am fine with that.
So, for the next...oh as far as I feel like going with it, I will make one new recipe a day.  Be it breakfast, lunch, dinner or heh...maybe a snack or dessert.  I'm going to write about it.  If you want the recipe, let me know...I am more than happy to share.
Nice to be blogging.
DBLFM

No comments:

Post a Comment