Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baked eggs with artichokes and Parmesan

I think I am just not in the mood to eat today. 
We've had a few days here that haven't been so fun.  A death of a close friends family member and another of a very dear, long time friend.  Food is really the last thing I want to think about, but we have to eat right?   Right.
We are watching my friends two little boys tonight and I figured they'd be happy with burgers, so I made a breakfast recipe today. 
Super fast to make, and even faster if you assemble the night before so they are ready to bake in the morning...these eggs had great taste.  I served them with toasted sliced baguette left from our soup last night.
This is going to be a recipe I have to try again, because today, like I said, I'm just not in the mood to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment