Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hot OR Cold Roast Beef Appetizers

I am so mad right now.  I have typed this post about 3 times and everytime I get ready to push the publish button...Cakes somehow erases it.  UGH.
Well, here we go again.  Hopefully I am just perfecting what it is I want to say.  LOL
I tend to like appetizers that have protein in them rather than those that don't.  For instance, shrimp cocktail, bean salads, calamari, crab cakes...etc.
I went to a party (so long ago, I don't remember where or when) where these bite sized appetizers were being served and I went crazy for them.  I have been making them ever since when we have guests or go to parties and such.  They seem to be a hit!  My favorite part is that they can be served hot or cold.  Perfect for a summer get together or a winter holiday party.
With just six simple ingredients, they are super easy to put together.  Deli roast beef, baguette bread, and of course horseradish, are just three of them.  If you'd like the other three, just follow the blog and comment below.  I'll send them right over. 
Have a happy day!
Oh...and one more thing.  I was going through some old books and ran across a quote book my mom started.  I have been adding to it over the past nine years...so I think in addition to my recipes, I will leave you with a quote everyday.
"Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment